Who is the Holy Ghost

                                                                      The Holy Ghost

The Holy Ghost is the Spirit of God that executes the word of God. He is the person who brings to pass the word of God on the earth. Anyone empowered with the word of God cannot speak and his word will not be performed (1 Samuel 3:19).



Let’s Pray

Eternal Father, give us understanding into the personality of the Holy Ghost that we may be able to relate with him profitably to your glory in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


The Holy Ghost is believed by many to be the third person of the Trinity because He was the third person of the Godhead to manifest to man. He wasn’t the third person to have manifested on the earth from heaven but to man. He was actually the first person to have manifested on earth but not to man.

Genesis 1:2
And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.


The Holy Spirit has been here on earth from the beginning to carry out the word of God.
The Holy Ghost empowers a man to know the word of God concerning any issue of life and perform the same when spoken by the man.

The Holy Ghost isn’t a force.

The Holy Ghost manifests Himself through different means and forms. However, He is never the means or the form through which He manifests Himself.

The Holy Ghost is a person. He has all the attributes of God. The Bible referred to Him as the wisdom of God.

Therefore also said the wisdom of God,

Luke 11:49 (KJV)


The Holy Ghost is a very intelligent Spirit (Being). He knows the right things to do at the right time.



THE HOLY GHOST IS THE SPIRIT OF GOD PERSONIFIED


But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20 For it is not ye that speaks, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Matthew 10:19-20 (KJV)

For it shall be given you in that hour what you shall speak. Who shall give you what you shall speak? The Spirit of Your Father. The Holy Ghost is the Spirit of God.


But when the Comforter has come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 15:26 (KJV)

The Holy Spirit comes directly from the Father to empower us to live like the father. With the Spirit of God in us, we can be and do what the Father is and can do (John 5:19).

The Father communicates to us through his Spirit the Holy Ghost. Without the Holy Ghost, we can’t communicate effectively with God even though we are His children.


Christianity is frustrating without the Holy Ghost.


There can be any effective communication between God and man without the Holy Ghost. Our relationship with God is only made possible through the Holy Ghost.


But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 (KJV)


No matter how much God loves us and is willing to manifest Himself to us and through us; He can only reach us through the Holy Spirit. That is, without the Holy Spirit, God cannot get through to us.

The things of God are revealed to us the children of God through the Spirit of God.


Let me share a testimony with you.

There is this couple in our church who had challenges in having a child. It became a concern to me. I began to pray for them.

When I started the prayer, I had a vision where I was with my very old friends. They belonged to a gang (school cult) in that vision. They saw a rivalry and gave me their belongings going after him.

I went to a corner to wait for them. As I looked, I saw this man I have been praying for to have a child walking along the road. Behind him was a young man of heavy built status.

As I watched I saw this young man kick this man whom I have been praying for from behind. I was shocked to see this man fly into the air like a puppet flung into the air. When he landed on the ground I thought he was dead. His legs and hands were spread as if they were disjointed.

But the Spirit of God said to me he is not dead but unconscious. That he will remain in that state for a long time before he regains consciousness. And when he finally gets up, he will continue on his journey and the circle will repeat itself.

I noticed this young man that kicked this man I have been praying for raised a machete up. The machete looked very old and rusted. The tip of the machete was shaped into three heads of serpents. As I watched, the three heads of serpents came alive and turned pointing to my direction.

I was terrified as the man turned to me. I knew he was going to kick me next. I raised my elbow like one who wants to block a kick.

But the Holy Spirit said to me from the inside, “If he kicks you, the force of his kick will pick you up and throw you away as it did to the other man.”

Suddenly, the terrified I stepped forward with boldness pointing to the man saying, “I am not a cultist, I am a child of God and Spirit-filled at that.”

He stopped, and then I saw myself seated opposite him with a table in between us. He dropped the knife on the table and walked away without a word. Then I saw a crowd of people who have been hiding from this man pouring out to take a look at me and the knife the molester left behind.

The Holy Ghost through me spoke to the attacker, not this one. He is a child of God and sealed with me. You can’t do him anything.

You may ask what about the one that he kicked?

He may have the Holy Ghost I don’t know. However, having the Holy Ghost doesn’t equal victory. It’s engaging the Holy Ghost that gives us victory over situations.

In Genesis 1:1-2, the Holy Ghost was on the face of the earth and yet darkness still prevailed. But when God engaged Him to bring light, darkness was defeated.

The Holy Ghost is the revealer of the word of God to man for manifestation. Until the word of God is revealed and engaged, it can’t be manifested.

Everyone was afraid of Goliath of Gath but not the man David in whom was the spirit of God, knew he was an officer of the army of the living God and not an officer of the army of Saul. This revelation made him step up to the challenge.


Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. 46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands

1 Samuel 17:45-47 (KJV)


David didn’t kill Goliath with stone. He killed him with the word of God.

If God doesn’t save by sword and spear, does He save by stone? No, He saves by His Spirit. And the Spirit of God only responds to the revealed word of God that comes out of our mouth.

Even if we know it, until we say it, the Holy Spirit doesn’t confirm it.

It is important to point out here that the Holy Spirit is not for everyone. He is the exclusive right of the redeemed of God.


Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. 18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, 19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8:17-19 (KJV)


The Holy Ghost is only for the saved. If you are not saved, you can’t receive the Holy Ghost. To be saved, make the following prayers with me from the depth of your heart with all sincerity.


PRAYER OF SALVATION

Oh Lord God, I believe with my entire hearth in your son Jesus Christ. I believe He died for me and You raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. Through Him and in His name I have eternal life.

I am born again. Thank you, Lord. I am now a child of God. Praise God!

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. To receive more information on how you can grow as a Christian, bookmark this blog, subscribe to our mailing list here for exclusive materials that we will help you grow as a child of God we will be sending out in the nearest future.

You can reach on E-mail: restorationlight0@gmail.com

PASTOR’S PRAYER FOR YOU

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I decree your spiritual eyes being made open to see the things of God the way God sees them.

I pray the boldness to declare every revealed word of God for both your turn around and that of other come upon you right now in the name of Jesus Christ.

I release the blessings of the spirit of knowledge, of understand and of wisdom upon your life right now in the name of Jesus Christ. Go and manifest God in the name of Jesus Christ.

PERSONAL CONFESSION

I am a child of God. I am born of the Holy Spirit of God. I believe in the Holy Ghost and in His ministry on the earth in the name of Jesus Christ.

I believe the Holy Ghost is here on earth to guide me to manifest the full nature of God. I trust in His ability to lead me right.

Therefore, I am the servant of the Holy Spirit of God to the fulfillment of the will of God on earth.

Remain ever blessed

We apologize for posting in a later day than we promised. We had a power challenge.


Jesus is Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

The blessing and curse of the land

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, ...

Popular Posts